Register – Post – Profit
We have moved to a new platform – if you had a listing on LankanBusiness.com please check that the details are correct. You will need to create a user account with your business email used in the listing – and also click the link on the confirmation email.
We were not able to transfer your logo and image files please re-upload this to the new directory.
66 bees Web Designing Studio66 bees Web Designing StudioWe do web designing
66Bees is a professional web design company in Sri Lanka. We are specialized in web designing, SEO and hosting.
Digital Design and Web Development That’s all we do pretty much. Develop digital and online resources and communications for business. Whatever your need we can turn it into a working, designed and programmed solution. We do it well and have been in business since 2009. At our last count 95% of our customers returned to use for a continued working relationship. We don’t know about the other 5%, we are still talking to them and hope they will need to use us in the future!
web desigining, web sites, developers
95,Heeressagala Road, Kandy. Peradeniya KY 20400 20400 Sri Lanka